What is MRS7 Reporting?
MRS7 Reporting is a full-featured system that includes all of the features of MRS QA Plus, with the added ability to incorporate directly into radiologist's reporting workflow. This promotes time-savings and efficiency.
MRS7 Reporting provides radiologists with the tools they need to maximize their time. Radiologists can report directly into MRS7 from templates, voice recognition systems, or navigating with keyboard and mouse to write their reports. There are many innovations that raise the benchmark for breast imaging reporting and tracking, building upon the core features of QA Plus.
Features of MRS7 Reporting
- Tyrer-Cuzick risk model, Myriad Prevalence Tables and Flags, the Gail Model, and NCA risk calculations to aid in your patient risk assessments
- High Risk Reports that can be sent to referring clinicians to notify them of their higher risk patients
- Optional integrations with digital workstations, RIS/HIS/EMR systems, and voice recognition programs to streamline your reporting processes
- Supports all workflows including the use of transcriptionists
- Customizable, user-defined templates that allow for quick report generation, including One-Touch Reporting
- Automatic generation of clinician reports